This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran][wwwdocs] A few updates to the gfortran pages.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: Tobias Schl?ter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>,GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:26:20 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [gfortran][wwwdocs] A few updates to the gfortran pages.
- References: <40C9E7DE.firstname.lastname@example.org><20040611214349.GA1468@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Steve Kargl wrote:
> Good luck getting approval for a web page patch!
Joseph had reviewed your patch quite quickly, and I agree with his review.
Please submit a suitable update to gcc/doc/contrib.texi, and I'll
review/ approve that. (Just make sure to put the contributions/style
into proportion with the rest of this file. ;-) )
I will (try to) review/approve the other two parts of your original
patch tomorrow, when I have better net.access again.
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/