This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Fix PR 15211
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:18:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Fix PR 15211
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <40BB7F67.email@example.com>
On Monday 31 May 2004 19:54, Tobias Schlüter wrote:
> Looking again at the code in gfc_conv_intrinsic_len it occurred to me
> that all strings in an array must be of the same length. Therefor this
> one line fix should do the trick. The test for arg->ref == NULL is
> clearly meant to separate the case of arg->ref == REF_SUBSTRING, but is
> meaningless in the case of REF_ARRAY or REF_COMPONENT (which I will look
> into after this is approved).
> 2004-05-31 Tobias Schlueter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * trans-intrinsic.c (gfc_conv_intrinsic_len): Deal with arrays
> of strings.
You need to iterate over all the refs. You can have an substring (or component
ref) of an arrayref.