This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran][wwwdocs] A few updates to the gfortran pages.
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Tobias Schl?ter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:43:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gfortran][wwwdocs] A few updates to the gfortran pages.
- References: <40C9E7DE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 07:11:58PM +0200, Tobias Schl?ter wrote:
> Lars noted that we still talk about using the tree-ssa branch on the
> gfortran webpage. I updated it to represent the current status.
> I also deleted the News Section from index.html, as noone bothers to
> update it, and I think that no news looks better than one-year old news.
> I also added links to the mailing list to the contributing section.
> Finally, while I was at it, I also updated the library status page. Can
> someone please look over my changes, and verify that they're correct, I
> didn't try out all the functions I changed, I only looked at the code
> and the library sources, so I may have been fooled by incomplete
Good luck getting approval for a web page patch!