This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix 930523-1 regression caused by extra checking
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:49:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix 930523-1 regression caused by extra checking
- References: <D24F580B-BBBD-11D8-94BB-000A95DA505C@dberlin.org>
On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 11:41:35AM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> We weren't unsetting the makes_aliased_stores flag when we removed the
> must/may defs.
Seems to me we need to clear makes_aliased_loads as well.
Last night I had a patch to do just that, and placed them
next to the existing clearing of has_volatile_ops.
> It would be nice to push this flag setting/unsetting into remove_v_*
> and append_v_* and then make sure everything simply goes through the
But indeed, this is probably better.