This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch applied to mainline (Was: patch applied to
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp (Kaz Kojima)
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:19:36 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: patch applied to mainline (Was: patch applied to
> >> 2004-05-27 J"orn Rennecke <email@example.com>
> >> * sh.c (dump_table): New argument start. Changed caller.
> >> (fixup_mova): New function.
> >> (find_barrier): Use it.
> >> (sh_reorg): Likewise. Check for CODE_FOR_casesi_worker_2.
> >> If the label a mova refers to is above the mova itself, change
> >> the mova into a load.
> >> * sh.md (*casesi_worker): Rename to:
> >> (casesi_worker_1).
> >> (casesi_worker_2): New insn.
> > I've applied this patch to mainline now.
> This fixes PR target/15396 on the 3.4-branch. It's better to backport
> this patch to the 3.4-branch with Mark's approval, isn't it?
Yes, it is.