This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [htdocs/maintainer-scripts PATCH] Patches required to enablei18n
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:37:11 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [htdocs/maintainer-scripts PATCH] Patches required to enablei18n
- References: <email@example.com> <40C6DAC7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
>> The libcpp-i18n.patch has a simple Makefile tweak to enable building gmo
>> files, and more important a change to gcc_release so that it moves the
>> gmo files to the source directory. How can I have these used by the
>> gccadmin user? Should I have somebody else commit them for me and do
>> the required dance?
> I've committed the patch. If there's something to do for the gccadmin
> user, please do it for me.