This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Minor improvement to typeclass.h
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:42:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Minor improvement to typeclass.h
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <E1BWhnE-0004WN-00@localhost> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 14:31, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Jerry Quinn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > 2004-06-05 Jerry Quinn <email@example.com>
> > * typeclass.h: Add license and include guard.
> I think this file should be under the libgcc exception.
typeclass.h isn't used inside libgcc at all, nor is it installed
for use by users. It's usage appears to be strictly within GCC
itself -- which would indicate to me it ought to be straight GPL.