This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix for x86-64 failure of testsuite/gcc.dg/titype-1.c
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:00:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: fix for x86-64 failure of testsuite/gcc.dg/titype-1.c
- References: <email@example.com>
Jan Beulich wrote:
This would be very, very sad. However, I think you will understand that
Yes, I did. But with all these burocratic rules I'm getting close to
give up publishing fixes for bugs...
"burocratic rules" are followed by *everyone*: global maintainers, novices,
"normal" contributors... after a while things become rather smooth.