This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libstdc++] PATCH to linker-map.gnu
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 09:59:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++] PATCH to linker-map.gnu
- References: <email@example.com>
Jason Merrill wrote:
The affected symbols were showing up as undefined on x86_64-pc-linux-gnuThanks for fixing this.
because streamsize is a long, not an int.
Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, applied to trunk.Actually, it's needed also in the 3_4-branch, would you please apply it