This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] testsuite fix for math tests on darwin
- From: "Gabriel Dos Reis" <gdr at acm dot org>
- To: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "Benjamin Kosnik" <bkoz at redhat dot com>,"Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, toa at pop dot agri dot ch,gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, dalej at apple dot com,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:12:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] testsuite fix for math tests on darwin
- References: <email@example.com> from "Benjamin Kosnik" at Jun 08, 2004 06:53:33 PM <200406090011.i590Bap28012@tin.geop.uc.edu>
- Reply-to: gdr at acm dot org
You Wrote Andrew Pinski
>> >Yes I already did for the C++ driver but I did not know why the
>> >are still failing. I will look into them when I figure out what is
>> >with my hard drive in my laptop.
>> I'm seeing results consistent with:
> I think everyone at Apple is busy with WWDC related stuff.
> I made this patch which should fix it but I have not tested it. Could
> someone test it for me?
This was basically discussed recently: someone (at Apple) needs to
fix the gcc driver on Darwin so that it passes -lmx automatically
to the linker.
Ortherwise, we get nth annoying instances of the same problem.
> Andrew Pinski