This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed Patches: gcc_update and libjava/configure.in
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:35:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed Patches: gcc_update and libjava/configure.in
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 22:30, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Handle libgfortran in gcc_update
FWIW, this looks OK to me. It's the same thing I had to do for
libmudflap and libbanshee. Can't approve it, though.