This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix COND_EXPR foldings that are not happening
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:20:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix COND_EXPR foldings that are not happening
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Could I ask you to resubmit your patch with the above changes?
I'll try it. Thanks for the thorough review.