This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[committed] Fix -fno-PIC (aka -static) for powerpc-apple-darwin
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:55:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [committed] Fix -fno-PIC (aka -static) for powerpc-apple-darwin
When I applied my patch to fix testsuite failures from a fall out of a
patch which fixed bootstrap on powerpc-apple-darwin, I had forgot to
make sure that I was only looking for the stub if we are in INDIRECT
mode. This patch fixes that problem and now -static works correctly.
I am quiet suprissed that nobody noticed until I was thinking why
were there stubs in assembly when just ./cc1 was called, I thought
some other patch had broke it but I finnally figured out that it
was my patch which broke it.
Committed as obvious.
* config/rs6000/rs6000.c (print_operand, <case 'z'>):
Make sure that we are in INDIRECT mode when getting the
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/config/rs6000/rs6000.c,v
retrieving revision 1.646
diff -u -p -r1.646 rs6000.c
--- rs6000.c 27 May 2004 07:41:50 -0000 1.646
+++ rs6000.c 8 Jun 2004 18:49:18 -0000
@@ -9744,7 +9744,8 @@ print_operand (FILE *file, rtx x, int co
const char *name = XSTR (x, 0);
- if (machopic_classify_name (name) == MACHOPIC_UNDEFINED_FUNCTION)
+ if (MACHOPIC_INDIRECT
+ && machopic_classify_name (name) == MACHOPIC_UNDEFINED_FUNCTION)
name = machopic_stub_name (name);
assemble_name (file, name);