This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 13987, compile time slow down on powerpc-apple-darwin
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:56:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 13987, compile time slow down on powerpc-apple-darwin
- References: <200406080409.i5849KU09623@tin.geop.uc.edu>
> Anybody can add their host
to the list if this applies to them, I think sparc and/or mips but I
do not know enough about thier code generation to add them.
I think that sbitmap could unconditionally use unsigned long. Where it
is efficient to have 64-bit integers, longs are most likely 64 bit integers.