This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Two PA fixes for 3.4.1
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:12:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: Two PA fixes for 3.4.1
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <200406071856.i57IuErV019941@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 12:56, John David Anglin wrote:
> These are the two fixes that I mentioned at the Summit. The former
> fix is also relevant to the 3.3 branch.
> This has been tested on hppa64-hp-hpux11.00 and hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
> using the 3.4 branch. It has been tested on hppa-unknown-linux-gnu
> using the 3.3 branch.
> Tested on hppa64-hp-hpux11.00 and hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00.
> The two fixes only affect corner/optional code generation situations
> on the PA. Ok for 3.4, and 3.3 when reopen?
Branch maintainers -- if it makes the decision any easier, both are
IMHO clearly correct.