This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Properly set MD file dependency
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 07 Jun 2004 14:22:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Properly set MD file dependency
- References: <20040607154733.GA3926@lucon.org>
"H. J. Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Makefile uses $(md_file) for MD file dependency. But many MD file
> includes other MD files. When those included MD files are changed,
> it is ignored by make. This patch tries to properly set MD file
This is OK, assuming you've tested it.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>