This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Big patch to contribute.html
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:57:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Big patch to contribute.html
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
- References: <1e4801c44c38$5f31df40$444e2a97@bagio>
Giovanni Bajo wrote:
this patch adds two new sections in contribute.html:
Great work! So far, I've tried to extrapolate much of
this information by looking at other's patches to guess
what the extabilished convention is.
+Techinically, a testcase which exits with exit code different from zero will
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.