This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] add freebsd/amd64 support to libffi
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: sean at mcneil dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:04:33 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] add freebsd/amd64 support to libffi
- Organization: Applications, Content and Services CoE (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
> I would like to request the following patch be incorporated to add the
> freebsd/amd64 platform:
> 2004-06-06 Sean McNeil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.ac: Add x86_64-*-freebsd* support.
> * configure: Regenerate.
Your patch appears to be required but not sufficient to make a
meaningful change. e.g. top-level needs to be changed to account for
the new subsystem enablement, etc. Also, as you likely know, libffi
is only needed if you are going to configure libjava.