This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Two PA fixes for 3.4.1
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:56:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Two PA fixes for 3.4.1
These are the two fixes that I mentioned at the Summit. The former
fix is also relevant to the 3.3 branch.
This has been tested on hppa64-hp-hpux11.00 and hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
using the 3.4 branch. It has been tested on hppa-unknown-linux-gnu
using the 3.3 branch.
Tested on hppa64-hp-hpux11.00 and hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00.
The two fixes only affect corner/optional code generation situations
on the PA. Ok for 3.4, and 3.3 when reopen?
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)