This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix avoid random results from do_add
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com (Joern Rennecke)
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson), joern dot rennecke at superh dot com (Joern Rennecke), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:15:48 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix avoid random results from do_add
> tree.c:iterative_hash_expr line 3848:
> else if (code == REAL_CST)
> val = iterative_hash (TREE_REAL_CST_PTR (t),
> sizeof (REAL_VALUE_TYPE), val);
P.S.: An alternative approach would be to call real_hash there.
However, I couldn't empirically test if it fixes the original problem
now - since the problem depends on memory allocation / freeing
patterns, the 'test case' (a library file from the gcc build) was
dependent on pathname lengths and the exact invocation options
(e.g. --save-temps would make the compilation succeed).