This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix avoid random results from do_add
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 18:07:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix avoid random results from do_add
- References: <200406041546.i54Fkvh08773@linsvr3.uk.superh.com>
On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 04:46:57PM +0100, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> + /* Make sure all fields in the result are initialized.
> + This is needed so that tree hashing produces consistent results.
> + We can't use get_zero here because A or B might be equal to R. */
> + r->signalling = 0;
> + r->canonical = 0;
Wait... These are only valid for NaNs. How are we referencing
them in a context that is not rvc_nan.