This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Tree profilng merge 1 - allow inserting onto edge to EXIT_BLOCK
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:45:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: Tree profilng merge 1 - allow inserting onto edge to EXIT_BLOCK
- References: <20040528105245.GI22699@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 12:52:45PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * gimple-low.c (tree_find_edge_insert_loc): Allow inserting before
Wait on this. Jason and I talked about redefining things such that
we only ever have one RETURN_EXPR in a function, and that it always
only contains just the result_decl.
I have the solution prototyped; we'll see what kind of uglies I run