This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix bootstrap after changes to libcpp
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 06:52:42 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix bootstrap after changes to libcpp
- References: <37DBE2F4-B771-11D8-9477-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
On Sun, 6 Jun 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> After Zack's recent changes to libcpp, bootstrap broke because
> makedepend was not linking with libintl at all, this patch fixes
> this problem.
> I committed this as obvious as I can now get passed the build
> of libcpp on powerpc-apple-darwin.
This also fixes the issue on i386-unknown-freebsd4.9.