This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran, doc] PR15478 Integrate gfortran build info in maindocs
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 15:54:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran, doc] PR15478 Integrate gfortran build info in maindocs
- References: <40BC8227.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
This looks good, though I'd prefer Joseph to nod as well.
+ The following option applies to the build of the Fortran front end.
+ ^^^ ^^^^
Aren't these two options?
I will change that to "options apply", and wait for Joseph's approval.