This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Make more includes explicit
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 01:39:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make more includes explicit
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> You need to tweak the new comments above each #include. These need
> to end with a period followed by two spaces. i.e. "/* For foo. */"
> instead of "/* For foo */". Ok for mainline with those changes.
NOT ok. See my other message.