This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [applied mips patch] fix GTY marker
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Demetriou <cgd at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 06:17:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: [applied mips patch] fix GTY marker
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 17:37, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> before this, a build for mips targets (e.g. sb1-elf) would fail w/ the
> stray GTY marker error.
> after, it gets further. (my build/check isn't done yet, but this
> fixes that particular compile error, and seems consistent with other
> usage of GTY markers in the file.)
> checked in as obvious.
Thanks, I'd noticed this a couple of days ago, but bandwidth at the show
has been spotty. :)
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>