This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fixing libmudflap configuration
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:23:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: fixing libmudflap configuration
- References: <40BFC541.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040604014036.GA20028@redhat.com>
Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
The next problem was the wrappers in mf-hooks2.c including
lots of missing header files. The patch to configure.in
and mf-hooks2.c is one solution, but perhaps not the right
It is a part of the solution.
Ok to check in this part of the patch too, assuming it passes
a linux-native bootstrap?
And indeed, mingw doesn't have pthread.h, but I don't know
what the fallback is.
In this case, the configury is supposed to arrange things so that
libmudflapth (th == threaded) is not built at all.
< AM_CONDITIONAL(LIBMUDFLAPTH, [test "x$ac_have_pthread_h" != ""])
> AM_CONDITIONAL(LIBMUDFLAPTH, [test "$ac_have_pthread_h" != ""])