This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fixing libmudflap configuration
- From: Christopher Faylor <me at cgf dot cx>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>,Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 21:39:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: fixing libmudflap configuration
- References: <40BFC541.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 05:41:37PM -0700, Per Bothner wrote:
>And indeed, mingw doesn't have pthread.h, but I don't know
>what the fallback is.