This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make lack of gcc directory non-fatal again in Makefile.tpl
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:02:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make lack of gcc directory non-fatal again in Makefile.tpl
- References: <20040603033158.GA24805@coe.casa.cgf.cx>
On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 11:31:58PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Somewhere in the last few days the behavior of the top-level Makefile
> seems to have changed such that it dies if there is no gcc directory.
> I'm not 100% sure that this is the correct way to fix this problem but
> the patch below rectifies that behavior.
> Ok to apply?
I don't think it went to gcc-patches, but Paolo posted an (I think)
better fix for this to binutils and gdb-patches. He's away and can't
check it in...