This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: K6 DFA
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:56:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: K6 DFA
- References: <email@example.com>
> Bootstrapped & tested on a Pentium III, because I can't find a K6
> anywhere right now (I'll keep looking). There is no listed K6
> maintainer, so I post it here in the hope that someone who does
> have a K6 can give this a try...
I can test on real K6 hardware (K6-III actually). Is the scheduler activated
when configure is passed --with-cpu=k6-3 --with-arch=k6-3?