This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] builtins.c: Fix PR tree-optimization/15743.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, roger at eyesopen dot com
- Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:01:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] builtins.c: Fix PR tree-optimization/15743.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><1086115864.2703.27.camel@speedy>
> > 2004-05-31 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> > PR tree-optimization/15743.
> > * builtins.c (fold_builtin_1): Fold index() and rindex().
> This is fine. Please install this patch. You might also consider
> adding your testcase to the testsuite.
Thanks. I will prepare testcases for a couple of builtin optimization
patches that I checked in last few days.