This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] for "Re: Compilation at -O3 Still Broken"
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:57:56 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] for "Re: Compilation at -O3 Still Broken"
- Organization: SuSE Linux AG
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
On Jun 01, 2004 03:39 PM, Ranjit Mathew <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > This fixes libjava's PR4766.java test case.
> > We were removing labels that were still referenced
> > from exception region structs. rth, are there other
> > places you can think if that I've missed?
> > Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
> > OK for mainline?
> With this patch, it does not bootstrap for me for
> sources checked out this morning IST (2004-06-01):
I know. I accidentally killed my quilt queue a couple of days ago and
somehow I've been posting the wrong patches ever since.
Try to wrap the stuff with new_label in update_eh_label in "if (old_label)",
tree old_label = ...;
tree new_label = ...;
/* and another line I can't reproduce from the top of my head. */
That is what I actually bootstrapped (already on i686, amd64, and ppc).