This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ia64] fix rtl enable-check failureemit-rtl.c:reorder_insns.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Graham Stott <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 20:09:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ia64] fix rtl enable-check failureemit-rtl.c:reorder_insns.
- References: <40BB5425.email@example.com>
Graham Stott <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The attached patch fixes a rtl enable-check failure in
> The code was setting BB for a BARRIER insn which is wrong hence the
I tested this patch on ia64-hpux, and, well, I get all the way through
a bootstrap, and there are about 200 unexpected failures in the
testsuite. Neither of these results should be taken very seriously -
I have other patches in the same tree which are *also* supposed to be
making it possible to bootstrap ia64-hpux, and I have no idea whether
the failures have anything to do with the bug you're trying to fix.