This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Fix PR 12841: Passing NULL to a subroutine
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 00:49:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Fix PR 12841: Passing NULL to a subroutine
- References: <40BBB534.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Schlüter wrote:
Unfortunately, or number of total bugs is not lowered by this, because
while investigating this bug, I ran into what is now PR15754.
I forgot to mention that this compiled and tested without regressions,
the testcase from the PR passes now and I will add it to the testsuite
if my patch is approved.
I also forgot the ChangeLog, I'll append it to this mail.
2004-06-01 Tobias Schlueter <email@example.com>
* interface.c (compare_parameter, compare_actual_formal): Don't
check types and array shapes for NULL()
* trans-expr.c (conv_function_call): No double indirection for