This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs][gfortran] Document policy for cc'ing email@example.com
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 22:39:24 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs][gfortran] Document policy for cc'ing firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <40B9DC8F.email@example.com>
On Sun, 30 May 2004, Tobias Schlüter wrote:
> As Andreas Jaeger pointed out to me in private mail, it wasn't
> documented that patches to gfortran and libgfortran should be CC'ed to
> the fortran list. Fixed as appended.