This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping**4 [PATCH] stabs for powerpc Darwin target
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: George Helffrich +44 117 954 5437 <george at gly dot bris dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 31 May 2004 11:08:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: ping**4 [PATCH] stabs for powerpc Darwin target
- References: <200405311125.i4VBPHw27450@olivine.geology.bristol.ac.uk>
George Helffrich +44 117 954 5437 <email@example.com> writes:
> Could the responsible party or parties please review this patch? (Fourth
Are you sure this is a GCC problem? It seems like something that
could (and perhaps should) be fixed in GDB or the linker.
Also, for future patches:
- Please make them relative to CVS HEAD, not a release
- You have nice detailed comments, but you have put them in the ChangeLog
instead of in the code. Please put them in the code, and leave the ChangeLog
just saying what was changed instead of why.
- You've added a new macro, which uses a bit in the tree structure,
and appears to duplicate existing information. Please use the existing
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>