This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ICE in fold-const.c
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 16:10:11 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ICE in fold-const.c
- References: <94DE3538-A7AE-11D8-B004-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
On Sun, 16 May 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> * fold-const.c (fold) [case TRUTH_NOT_EXPR]: Make sure the type is
> of BOOLEAN_TYPE.
What is the current status of this patch?
Joseph S. Myers