This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libbanshee also using a broken AC_HEADER_STDBOOL
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at polimi dot it>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,zippel at linux-m68k dot org,Kelley dot Cook at sbcglobal dot net
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 09:45:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: libbanshee also using a broken AC_HEADER_STDBOOL
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 29, 2004, at 5:08 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
The ACX_HEADER_STDBOOL macro is wrong and broke the m68k-linux
This test doesn't check the size of bool and this results in
sizes of bool in libcpp and (stage2) gcc if gcc is bootstrapped with
It seems that even Autoconf's AC_HEADER_STDBOOL cannot help here.
They do not
test for sizeof (bool) being 1.
Kelley, the same bug is now in libbanshee as well.
Roman, when testing my libcpp patch, you should also try replacing
AC_HEADER_STDBOOL in libbanshee's configure.ac file with these two
Daniel, ok to commit this change to libbanshee, if the patch at
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-05/msg01919.html is approved?