This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Fold floating-point comparisons
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:07:59 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Fold floating-point comparisons
On Fri, 28 May 2004, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> Here's the final patch, bootstrapped/regtested i686-pc-linux-gnu.
> Ok for mainline?
Please, in future, either list all the languages that you bootstrapped
and regression tested (if not the default for the target tripple), or
preferably bootstrap and regression test all of the default languages.
This patch broke Java bootstrap everywhere, including i686-pc-linux-gnu.
Please try harder to follow the rules in contribute.html.
Thanks in advance. Many thanks to Bryce for fixing the fallout.