This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [arm] Remove dead code.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 16:45:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [arm] Remove dead code.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 18:41, Paul Brook wrote:
> Patch below removes some dead code from the prologue generation routines.
> These cases are already handled by the if statement immediately above.
> I've done a bit of digging and the discrepancy between the two (LR vs PC),
> seems to be from before we included pc when doing multiple register reg
> Tested with cross to arm-none-elf.
> 2004-05-27 Paul Brook <email@example.com>
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_output_epilogue): Remove redundant code.
Can you also remove the comment relating to 26-bit mode in the
ARM_FT_EXCEPTION_HANDLER case, please.