This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix EH breakage on mainline
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:13:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix EH breakage on mainline
- References: <40B66196.email@example.com>
On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 05:45:58PM -0400, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> * except.c: Revert change of 2004-05-26.
> * config/i386/i386.md: Revert change of 2004-05-27.
Honza, I find no evidence of these patches being approved. Or indeed
of even being posted to the list. I'm going to assume that you
accidentally checked them into the wrong branch. Please be more