This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Fix compiler warnings in fortran/io.c
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:06:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Fix compiler warnings in fortran/io.c
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle wrote:
Thanks! I hadn't realized this fallout from the scanner rewrite.
The following patch silences two compiler warnings on line 34 of
gfortran's io.c. The initializer for format_asterisk contains two
many elements for a "locus" which is defined as: