This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] disable libmudflap on mingw32
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: aldyh at redhat dot com, per at bothner dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:02:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] disable libmudflap on mingw32
> >>>>> "Per" == Per Bothner <email@example.com> writes:
> > libmudflag doesn't compile on MinGW.
> > Is this patch OK for mainline?
> Can we disable mudflap for everything not Linux?
It doesn't compile on hpux, so I am happy with the above.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)