This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] disable libmudflap on mingw32
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 May 2004 16:29:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] disable libmudflap on mingw32
- References: <40B39CAF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Per" == Per Bothner <email@example.com> writes:
> libmudflag doesn't compile on MinGW.
> Is this patch OK for mainline?
Can we disable mudflap for everything not Linux?