This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: merge in the libobjc branch
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:21:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: merge in the libobjc branch
- References: <C5343EB1-8FB2-11D8-AF3D-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu> <32741000-AE7F-11D8-ACD4-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
On May 25, 2004, at 15:10, Andrew Pinski wrote:
And here is the final patch which I committed which is the merge of
I merged the branch correctly this time using "cvs up -j branchpoint
instead of a manual merge which was the original patch was from.
I had forgot to say I boostrapped this on i686-pc-linux-gnu with no objc
regressions and there has been no changes in the branch since February
I assumed people have tested it and most of the changes have been in
GNUStep's libobjc for longer time also.