This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix PR c++/12883
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Adam Nemet <anemet at lnxw dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 00:48:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix PR c++/12883
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200405222105.OAA23294@anemet1.lynx.com>
Adam Nemet wrote:
Hi,This patch is OK for the mainline.
The patch below fixes PR 12883. This is long outstanding bug that
dates back to 2.95.3 and even before. Under some circumstances, g++
fails to emit the cleanup region for a local array of a type having a