This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR rtl-optimization/15242 - duplicate computed gotos
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Josef Zlomek <zlomj9am at artax dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:25:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix PR rtl-optimization/15242 - duplicate computed gotos
- References: <20040524140010.GA14574@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 04:00:10PM +0200, Josef Zlomek wrote:
> this patch duplicates computed gotos so that there are no jumps to
> computed jumps. This has a positive impact on performance.
> The duplication is done as late as possible because it makes a dense CFG.
Is this intended to run when basic-block reordering is otherwise
disabled? Because this is intended to happen already at -O2...