This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: permit unary plus to be used with vector types
- From: Falk Hueffner <hueffner at informatik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:57:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: permit unary plus to be used with vector types
- References: <email@example.com>
"Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@novell.com> writes:
> Up to 3.4.0, applying a unary plus to a vector type is rejected; here is
> the one line fix for this. I am not aware of an exisiting bug number for
> this. Adjusted one of the exisiting test cases to check for this,
Test cases must not be modified (except to fix portability problems),
since otherwise comparisons like "test foo worked on date1 but fails
on date2" become meaningless. Please create a new test case.