This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Speed up SSA-CCP
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 09:13:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Speed up SSA-CCP
- References: <E315EC2E-ABF0-11D8-9709-000A95DA505C@dberlin.org>
I forgot to mention, this was bootstrapped and regtested on
i686-pc-linux-gnu and powerpc-darwin
On May 22, 2004, at 9:06 AM, Daniel Berlin wrote:
This speeds up SSA-CCP by moving more things to VARYING in one step
instead of two.
Kenneth Zadeck said it was worth about 30-40% performance in their
SSA-CCP is already fast in our compiler, but it can't hurt to make it
faster (this patch can't ever slow it down, since it can only lessen
the number of iterations it takes to finish the algorithm, not
2004-05-22 Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kenneth Zadeck <email@example.com>
* tree-ssa-ccp.c (varying_ssa_edges): New worklist.
(add_var_to_ssa_edges_worklist): Add value argument.
Use new worklist.
(tree_ssa_ccp): Use new worklist.