This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Java: Improve character encoding error messages
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 11:45:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch: Java: Improve character encoding error messages
- References: <40AE9F91.email@example.com><40AEAA32.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Per Bothner writes:
> Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> > + "Unrecognized character for encoding `%s'",
> > + lex->encoding);
> One nit - we're moving away from using "accept grave" as "left single
> quote" - use '%s' instead.
Oh, right. I missed that being mentioned.